Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mom Gets Pampered


It has been very cold here this winter.  As of now there has been a total of 5 days that the kids did not go to school due to the cold.  The kids are happy but I keep reminding them that they will have to make up some of these days and hopefully it won't be during the summer! 

On Monday and Tuesday of this week the kids did not have school again due to cold!  I had to work on Monday so Jon stayed home and worked from home on this day.  He let the kids have some of their friends over for the day.  The girls played spa all day. 
They did each others nails, hair, etc.. When I got home I was in for a big surprise.  The girls with their friend E decked out the bathroom into a make shift spa.  I was treated to a pedicure and massage when I got home. 
They hung special lights, had fake candles going, signs were hung all over the bathroom and house for me.  They even cut out the letters in my name and hung them on the mirror.  They had a blast and well, it was a nice surprise to come home to on a very cold night!  The boys even got in on the action when we did a Paraffin Wax dip before bed.  SO MUCH FUN! 


No comments: