Saturday, December 13, 2014

Absentee Blogger

WOW….It has been over six months since I last posted to the blog.  It's hard to pinpoint one excuse for that but its not for lack of desire.  I have a new computer now and I am in love.  I can move around the internet so much faster and easier and posting to the blog will not be as much trouble as it had been before.  
K just said to me the other night, “Mom, I found your blog online and did you know that you have had over 36K visits on your blog?”…..uh, no I guess I did not realize that.  I need to get back at it.  
I also am now blogging for my job.  I have been designed to be the person in charge of our blog at work.  You can find that blog here…http://www.walkerus.com after posting to it the other day, I thought to myself, ‘Why am I not posting to The Erickson Five anymore.  

Bottom line, I vow to get back at it.  Anyone still out there?  If so, post a comment. 

No comments: