Thursday, June 26, 2008

GG Del Needs Some Prayers

GG Del is my Dad's mother which makes her my Grandma and the kids Great Grandma. GG Del has not been feeling well. We are having a heck of a time figuring out what the problem is and she is scheduled to have some more tests soon. She had an MRI done a few weeks ago and from that they could tell that her shoulder is bad. Now that she has more pain that has come back, they want her to do another MRI and she refuses. She does NOT want to get back in that machine ever again! Now you can see where I get it from. I HATE the MRI machine. However, I wish she would do another test so we can figure out what is going on with her. Now we need to wait another week before she can have the CAT Scan done. Poor thing. I hate that she is in so much pain and that she lives so far away.
I spoke with her yesterday on my way home from work. She told me when we were hanging up that I need to pray to Jesus for her and ask him to help with the pain. This choked me up and the first thing I did when I hung up that phone was to pray. So my request to you is to pray for GG Del that she starts to feel better and that she can continue to live by herself, in her house, and be happy.

No comments: