Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Years

A few days ago, Jon and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.  It was a busy day for both of us and due to work we were not together on our anniversary this year.  We have pledged to plan a vacation just the two of us to sneak away and celebrate, reflect on, reminisce, and honor our marriage.  I CAN'T WAIT!

I am married to my best friend, soul mate, and the person that I love to share my life with. I feel blessed to have such an incredible man and marriage in my life.  Ten years has slipped by and we have lived through a lot....both good and bad.  What I love most about celebrating 10 years is that it is a good time to reflect on our marriage.  Where we have been, where we are now, and where we are headed.

Life has changed some for Jon and I this past month with the kids going off to school, my increased working time, and Jon's new position at work.  We have adjusted well to this change and I feel so content with our life together.

Babe, I love you more today than I think I did 10 years ago on one of the best days of my life.  I cherish you and the way you love me and the beautiful life we established together.  I look forward to another 50 years of memory making with you.  Happy Anniversary Babe! 

No comments: