Wednesday, May 01, 2013

First Communion 2013

This past Sunday we celebrated the kids First Communion at church.  It was such a beautiful day all around.  We had both sets of family in town and all the God Parents were here to help the kids celebrate.
The kids and Jon and I have been preparing for their First Communion all year.  A and K carried the gifts up at Mass and E did a reading in front of the whole church.  They all did a wonderful job.

As always, I ask myself where the time has gone and how are we already at their First Communion.  I'm sure in not so many years ahead I will be asking myself how we are at their Confirmation.







Celebrating life events such as this, it really makes me look at my life and appreciate how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.

Thank you to all who joined us on Sunday to help AEK celebrate their big day.  I could not feel more loved nor be more proud.  May God continue to Bless AEK and our entire family with so many blessings.


No comments: