Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ella's Prayers


My sweet baby girl Ella said some amazing prayers the other night.
"Dear God, Please pray for the baby that is in my mommy's Tummy!"
You can imagine my surprise when I heard her say this and then I asked her "What did you just say?" She just smiled at me. As far as I know there is no "baby" in my tummy! Now if she knows something I don't that would be a different story.
She then said, "Please let my sister Aimee be good tonight, God, so we can fall asleep together"
Normally, if the girls are mis-behaving at bed time, one of them gets removed from the room so they will fall asleep. Apparently, Ella just assumes that it is Aimee fooling around...it couldn't be her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...........Guess we will see if she is a psychic along about July next year huh? hahahahahah!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new look to the blog! And that family picture is fantastic. How do you do it - everyone looking and looking great! We're working at it with 'just twins!' Really, do you recommend a really long photo session? or two? :) Anyway, it's awesome.