Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NEW SPORT-CUSHION DIVING

Tonight the kids wanted to bring their new CD player upstairs to the living room so they could have a dance party with me. I agreed so we started to dance and have a lot of fun. The new favorite CD around here is GO FISH-Preschool Party. It is all the good ole preschool/toddler songs but to a fun beat.
After we had been dancing for awhile, the kids started to find all the cushions from the sofas and chairs in our house. They lined them all up and they started to Jump off an old stone plant stand that I have. It was so much fun to watch and the kids were really have a great time. As usual, they were like the Energizer Bunny and they kept going and going and going.It was a fun night with the kids after an already too long week at work. Also, Daddy is back and focused on home now that he has passed his big test with flying colors. We are all so proud of him and we are so excited that he is mentally back with us. I have already assigned Preschool research to him. AHHHHH, something off my plate.
Life is good. One of my new year resolutions this year is to slow down and smell the flowers or at least notice the fun around here. I think I did a great job of it tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are sitting in our hotel room in Sedona so I opened your blog.
We laughed out loud when we saw this posting. You and the kids always have fun but this one shows what great parents the two of you are. No wonder your kids are such happy folks.

Good Job Jon and Nicole.....

Grandma and Grandpa Amiot