Thursday, August 06, 2009

Time For Some Fun

Tomorrow, we head out with three other families for some fun hopefully in the sun! The unique thing about this is that we all have triplets and one family as a singleton. So that makes 13 kids and 8 adults. We are all really looking forward to the trip and it is hard to believe that it is finally here since we have been planning for a few months now. The kids are pumped as some of there very best friends are the other triplets! Jon and I are pumped as we really enjoy spending time with our "triplet" parent friends. I just wonder if the resort is ready for all of us! It should be interesting.
My blog may be quiet for a few days but have no fear, when we return I am sure I will have a lot of fun things to post about. Now I need to get back to packing!

No comments: