Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Birthday to Remember

This past weekend, while we were camping and then again once we got home, I celebrated my 35th Birthday.  What is not to love to wake up with your family all snuggled in a tent and have everyone shower you with birthday hugs and kisses.  We had planned a fun day out on the lake and aside from a hiccup with the Pontoon, we still managed to make it out on the lake and have a great day! 
My heart is so full right now and I feel so content.  Life is good, we are living in a new house that we all love, my kids are about to embark on their school journey, Jon just got a promotion as work and I am about to start getting my "boots" a little more dirty at work too.  God has been so good to me and I thank him every single day for all he has given me and blessed me with. 
KJ was sick and sleeping in the tent. 
Saturday, Jon took the kids to town and picked up a cake and some balloons for the big celebration.  Then they surprised me later with all of it. 
I had a ton of birthday wishes on Facebook, and lots of emails, voicemails, and texts from friends and family.  I am truly blessed with all of you in my life.
Thank you for making this a B-Day to remember.  Love ya.

2 comments:

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

Happy Birthday!! You are so blessed! Here's to a wonderful year!

vicky said...

happy birthday to u...