Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas in August

Today has been one of those crazy busy days.  This afternoon, my cousin and her four beautiful children came to visit us.  We had a fun afternoon of riding bikes, scooters, jeeps, playing the Wii, singing, eating, and just catching up.  We live so close but yet never seem to find the time to get together. 

Anyway, when they arrived, I opened the front door to find a package that had been delivered to our house.  It was addressed to A, E, and K and I was totally confused as to what it was.  I opened the package and found the following letter attached to three gifts that were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper:


Dear A, E, and K:

My elves were cleaning out the sleigh last week, and we found some presents that weren't delivered under the seat.  I am so sorry you did not get all your presents last Christmas.


Since we monitor the "naughty" and "nice" list all year, I did have to check to make sure you are on the nice list.  All looks good.  Looks like you are helpful to others, and you are kind to each other.  You try to do what your Mom and Dad say without making a fuss, so I am releasing the presents to you.

I apologize again that they are so late.


Love,


Santa Claus

Thank you Santa Claus for making my day and for being so kind to my children!  They are all so excited that they got three gifts and they were just pumped up to open them and they LOVE what they got.It is so funny how Santa knows exactly what each of them would love to get as a gift!  E told me tonight that she just loves Santa and how kind he is to all of us.  So sweet and magical.  This Momma has a warm heart tonight.  God Bless and Thank You. 

No comments: