Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

The Erickson Five Thanksgiving 2010

This year was a quiet and very nice Thanksgiving. 
Me with the BEST Mom in the whole world
A helping Grandma do the cooking
We were supposed to head to Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's house but due to the weather we ended up staying home from that trip and spent the afternoon and evening over at Grandma and Grandpa A's house. It was fun.

A, E, K with their Uncle T

Grandpa Al with his Buddies

Grandma Mary with her Crew
The meal was outstanding and always as Grandma A is one of the best cooks I know and the clean was not to bad either.  After the big meal the kids spent some time in the hot tub with Daddy and uncle T.  They had a blast.
The Hot Mama Football Champ
K going in for the game winning TD
Then is was only appropriate to have a little football fun...in the house...to burn off some energy.  This was fun and Jon was able to get some fun shots with his new camera.
E going in for the TD!

This year I am so thankful for all the awesome people in my life.  My husband who loves and supports me, my children who make me proud and I love so much as well as my family and those special friends...you all know who you are.  We are all so blessed here over at the Erickson Five household.  I love Thanksgiving as it is the perfect time to pause and enjoy loved ones, good food, and to remember what we should all be so thankful for.  God Bless....

No comments: