Monday, November 08, 2010

Sparkle Boy

Last week, I took the kids to the Mall with me as I had a few returns/exchanges that I needed to make.  One of the stores that we went to was Victoria Secrets.  I saw no harm in this as I really need to exchange something so all we really needed to do was go to the check out counter. While I was busy with the woman at the counter, the kids were looking at all the neat things that they had on the shelves directly in front of the counter.  The girls were eying up the lip gloss and K had found a brush that he decided to rub all over his face as it was so soft.  The only thing he did not realize was that the brush was filled with glitter!  He was one sparkly little boy.  The girls and I had a good laugh and K turned red.  He took on the nickname "sparkle boy" for the rest of the night. 

No comments: