Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Weekend


This past weekend was so much fun.  It was the kids and myself since Jon was away and I savored every minute of it.  This is the first weekend in a long time where we did not have to much to do so it was nice and relaxing.
The kids each had a friend over on Saturday afternoon for a few hours and they had a blast.  They played outside for a good hour and it was fun to go out and capture some of their memory making fun on the camera. Saturday night we had a low key night with lots of stories and snuggle time.  I awoke in the middle of the night with two kids and two cats snuggles up to me.  It was awesome. 

I cherish my time with the kids so much now that I don't get to see them as often as I would like.  They are turning into such big kids right before our eyes.  I so desperately want to stop time most days.  Jon and I are so pleased with how the kids are turning into such cool and fun big/little people.  Today, Ella told me that it was such a great weekend because we all laughed a lot.  So true. 


Back to work tomorrow but my love tank is full and just in time for Valentines Day!  May all your hearts be full!  God Bless.

No comments: