Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bowling for MS

This past Friday we had our annual Bowl for MS event.  It was such a fun evening and a huge success.  We were able to raise over $1500 for the MS Walk that is coming up in two weeks.
Thanks to so many incredible people in my life, both family and friends, this event was truly a huge success.  We had over 22 silent auction packages along with a raffle and of course bowling for dollars that it was a fun evening.
I would have to say that my bowling skills leave little to be desired but it did not matter.
I even bought some of the silent auction packages so I came home with some fun new stuff.
So I will end by saying a great big Thank You to all of you who came to support myself and the Walk in Maniacs team on Friday night.  It looks like this event will become an annual deal so if you were not able to make it, heads up on the one for next year.



I feel so amazingly blessed and loved by all the support that I get for the walk and for my MS. The Walk is in less that 2 weeks and I am not quite to my goal for fundraising but I'm getting close.

No comments: