Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Another Night...

Tonight as we were going to bed a few funny and blog worthy things happened:

First, we were all in the bathroom brushing our teeth. Ella was fooling around with the shower curtain and decided to peek in. The cat jumped out at her as she looked in and it made her jump. She then belly laughed for a good 2 minutes (the kind of laugh where you just can't stop)she LOVED being spooked like that.

Next, KJ told me he had to go potty. So as I was getting toilets seats all lined up and helping his with his pants he announced that he wanted to go standing up. I thought this was great as we have been trying to encourage that with him. He then went standing up and did a remarkable job with it all going in the toilet bowl. About 5 minutes later he announced that he had to go again and that he wanted to go standing up. I knew he probably did not have to go again but I was willing to let him try. He stood there for a little bit and then he said "Mommy, it's going the wrong way" then he repeated himself and started to fuss. It took me about 10 sec. to catch on that he had to poop not pee. I then explained to him that we have to sit down to poppy. Luckily I figured it out before it hit the floor!!!

Just another adventurous night at our house!

6 comments:

hi my name is mommy said...

How cute that in his little mind it was going the wrong way. Big kuddos on potty training!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE that was good for a laugh!!!

Jennifer said...

Going the wrong way...hysterical! I can totally hear that coming from a little mouth around here!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Look at your cute new picture on your page! I guess you're figuring it all out after all! Let me know if you need some help!

Casey's trio said...

Sounds like the potty training is going well! Kudos to you:)
Love the new picture in your header. My favorite is of your son licking his lips looking at that cake or is it brownies? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww, I love it!! you know me, I ALWAYS love a good poop story!!
that is a doozy!!