Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Doc New Statistics

Today we went to our new pediatrician. We have been debating switching peds offices for awhile now. We were just not happy at the old Docs office because we never felt a warmth there. One of my triplet mommy friends recommended a new ped to us so we made the switch. I was a little nervous for the first appointment but as soon as we arrived I was at ease. Everyone in the new clinic was so warm and inviting to us. You could tell that they were really interested in the kids and they were so good with the kids too.
When the doctor came in he was confused as why we had three kids in the room because when I made the appointment they would only let me schedule it for two not three. We took KJ with us anyway because Jon wanted to come to the first appointments too. the doctor felt bad that they did not allow me to schedule all three kids so he decided to fit KJ in today too.
He was such a gentle soul and I could tell he really enjoyed our kids. It was so refreshing to have someone take such a vested interested in our kids and how they are doing. When we were leaving his office today he looked me right in the eye and said "I wish I had triplets"! I was floored. No one has EVER said such a thing to me before. We are so happy to feel like we have a place to take our kids that is so warm and inviting and we know they are getting the best care.

Here are the statics from today:

A
Height: 37" (43%)
Weight: 29 lb. (28%)
Head: 19 cm/in (20%)

E
Height: 36" (21%)
Weight: 27 lb. (11%)
Head: 19 cm/in (20%)

K
Height: 37.75 (51%)
Weight: 30.5 (31%)
Head: 19.5 (50%)

These kids are getting big!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin & Ella are about the same size all the way around!

Stacy

Jennifer said...

E & P are also exactly the same size.
Congrats on a great new Ped. It is a blessing!