Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trend Setters

When I got home from work tonight something strange happened. I walked in expecting the usual excitement from the kids with hugs and kisses and such. However, when I walked in to the house it was dead quiet. I asked Jon where the kids were and they were all upstairs playing.
When I hollered up to them they came around the corner and the girls were dressed like this: In case you are not able to tell they have their underwear on the outside of their pants and they are each wearing two or three pairs of pants. They told me they were getting their swim suits on. I was surprised at how well they could dress themselves when they really put their mind to it. KJ on the other hand did not dress himself up simply because he does not have the patients for it. However, he was wearing his "Chicks Dig Me" shirt that really shows his personality. His Daddy dressed him in that.
The girls were so proud of how they were dressed that we decided that it would be fine if they wore that to play outside. Playing outside turned into taking a long walk so we proceeded to walk through our neighborhood with the girls wearing their underwear on the outside of their pants. I know that Susy and her husband surely enjoyed it as I am sure the rest of the neighbors did too!

No comments: