Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I have been Tagged!

One of my blog friends, Triple the Blessings, has tagged me to come up with 8 random facts about me. You could be next so look for your name at the end of this post...


1. I am very particular about how my pillows and such need to be placed before I get in bed at night. I am not sure I am always been this anal but after having the kids and getting so used to so many pillows, it has gotten worse. I have always been high maintenance about bed time. Jon would agree with me on this one.


2. When I smile my right eye is much smaller than my left eye.


3. I hate flannel sheets. I cannot stand to sleep on them as I do not like the feel and I get way to hot.


4. My fingertips are very sensitive and I used to have a "sweatshirt" that I would rub the sleeve on every night before I fall asleep. No I never wore this sweatshirt, I just slept with it. I was told that once I got married it would have to go but it never did. I finally was talked into getting rid of it when I was on bed rest with the kids. It was a disaster. My loving husband knew how much it meant to me that when my mom finally threw it away one day he dug it out of the trash and gave it back to me...what a guy. It is now in sweatshirt heaven and I think it might be the best loved sweatshirt in history. Oh by the way, my little Aimee has the same sensitivity and she rubs a blanket every night. When she comes to snuggle in the morning she shares her blanket with me and we both rub the silky edges.


5. I hate riding on horses. I bet that back in high school that poor guy who tried to impress me on our first date with horseback riding would have loved to have known this!


6. I love to sing! I sing all the time and my kids are always asking me to sing for them. I sang at my cousins wedding and my Grandmothers funeral. That is about it for solos. I am very shy about it. My plans are to join the church choir as soon as our lives slow down enough for me to be able to get to practice for it.

7. I am a mommy's girl. I still love to hang out with my mom and she has been a tremendous help with my kids. She is one of my very best friends and in my opinion one of the best moms in the world. Of course don't we all feel that way about our mothers!?!

8. My favorite time of the year is fall. I love when the colors change and the crisp and cool air. Football games and Halloween. This is truly the best time of the year. Naturally I also got married in the fall too!

Okay, now that I am done, Tag your are it... Lots of Scotts, Amazing Trips, and House of Leos.

No comments: