Friday, September 14, 2007

Toot Toot Here, and a Toot Toot There......

So my kids have really gotten into farting and burping. They have been into both of these things for awhile now but the last few days it has been non stop. They laugh hysterically when someone farts. It is pretty funny to hear them laugh so hard but I always say "What do we say when we toot?" they say "Excuse me" and keep on laughing.
The other day they were really into farting in the car. Grandma Mary was driving them somewhere and she sang this song to them.

Old McDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-OH
On his farm he had Aimee, Ella, & Kendrick,
E-I-E-I-OH
With a toot toot here and a toot toot there,
Here a toot there a toot everywhere a toot toot,.
Old McDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-OH

Now as you can imagine every time they toot we have to break out in the Old McDonald Song!
**********************************************************************************
Last night while the girls were in the tub playing, they all of a sudden started drinking the water from bath (YUCK) and acting like they were throwing up! They would put there faces in the bowls and pitchers and then pretend they were getting sick. They were even holding each others bowls and cups. Oh there imaginations are wild!

No comments: