Friday, September 14, 2007

Notes from Sue

The kids had a sleep over at Sue's this week. Here are notes from their stay:

Just a couple of cute things about yesterday.
Aimee and Ella like to help stock up my fridge down stairs. Last week they loaded it with water, Diet Pepsi, Mountain dew, and a couple of other kinds of pop. Now when I eat with them, they always ask what I am drinking (Ella assumed the first time they asked it was beer). I drink Diet Pepsi decaf in gold can. So, at lunch yesterday when my sister was here with Charlie, we sat down and I forgot to get my pop. I asked Aimee if she would run down and get me a diet Pepsi. She came up with the right can ( I snuck down and watched her do it). Then my sister couldn't’t believe it, because there are 10 different kinds of beverages in there, so we sent her again. Again she brought up the right thing. I sent her at supper time, and the same. She really knows which one is the one I drink!

When Becky was leaving with Charlie yesterday, Kendrick was sad and wanted him to stay. I told him that Charlie is not even two yet and has to take a nap before they do. So as they were driving away, Kendrick yells out “goodbye Charlie, have a nice nap!”

When we were at the park, Ella decided it would be fun to close her eyes on the little dizzy merry go round. Now how does she think up stuff like that?

No comments: