Monday, June 22, 2009

A Day Late, But Hopeful For That Dollar...

Lately, I feel that I have been burning the candle at both ends or another way to say it would be not coming up for air as often as I should or need too or a Day late and a dollar short. Life is busy right now for The Erickson Five. Our King....AKA Daddy around here is busy finishing up his MBA right now and he is in his last class which means he is very busy with school and when not doing that it seems as though work is next on his list and they seem to need him a lot these days too.
With the absence of our king, the other stuff seems to come my way. WOW...it has been hard to catch my breath lately with all that we have going on. So for Father's day, our king was not here so we could celebrate how awesome he is as a dad but we did get to have dinner with Grandpa Al and tonight (a day late) I got to have a nice long uninterrupted conversation with Grandpa Ronnie to wish him a Happy Father's Day! Tonight our own daddy showed up and we showered him with hugs and kisses and a few gifts for his special day. So I may have been a day late on gifts, calls, or love but I am hopeful that I still have that dollar.
To all the dads and grandpas in our life. We so appreciate you and all you love and support. Thank you for being such great role models for all of us. We love you and keep up the good work!

No comments: