Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Encounters From Above

Tonight as I was reading through my favorite blogs, I came across this post at Amazing Trips. This made me smile and what a really cool encounter these children had with their late Grandmother. I truly believe that children are so much closer to heaven than we are as adults. In the past year, I have had a few things happen in my own life and the life of my children that I truly believe our beloved late GG Del is working her magic from heaven. Just the other day, one of my bestest friends was talking to me about a situation that I had been in. I told her "God was really looking out for me on that one" and she replied "no I am pretty sure GG Del marched into God's office and told him that he needed to take care of that for you"! This made me laugh and smile. As much as I miss GG Del I take great comfort knowing that she is up above keeping all of us down here in good hands. Enjoy the beluga whale story. I think it is truly amazing!

No comments: