Friday, August 05, 2011

U2 360 Tour

A few weekends back, I was lucky enough to go to the U2 360 tour.  It was AWESOME!  My Brother bought me a ticket to this show last year for my Birthday.  When Jon caught wind that I had a ticket to the show he then decided to take matters into his own hands and buy himself a set of tickets. 

As the concert approached, we started to learn that a ton of people we knew where headed to the concert.  We then made plans to car pool down to the show and have a little pre-party beforehand. 

It was such an incredible night.  We got poured on as it started to rain shortly after U2 came out on stage.  It did not matter though because the show was that good.  I have not been to a concert in years and it felt GREAT to go to a show again and get caught up in the moment.  Such fun memories for my brother and I and the best part is that just last week on my Birthday this year, he gave me the U2 360 DVD so we can relive the concert all over again.  Thanks T for knowing what I love.  You ROCK!

No comments: