Monday, March 19, 2012

Raising Money For The MS Cure


This past Friday night we had our third annual MS Bowling fundraiser.  It is such a fun night and this year was a HUGE success.  I was responsible for putting together all of the silent auction packages this year.

 I had a handful of donations and some gift card money that we were awarded from our teams fundraising last year.  It was a lot of work to put together the packages but overall it turned out to be a huge success.  We ended up raising over $1500 at this event.
I have such awesome friends and family surrounding me and helping this event be successful.  It feels great to have a supporting husband, family, and friends that want to help find the cure for this nasty disease.  I feel so loved.

We have already started to discuss how to improve the event for next year.  It really is a fun night and all the money that is paid for the bowling is giving back to us for the MS Society.  So we will not talk about my bowling scores that night as I was not on my game but we had some AWESOME bowlers amongst the group.

Special Thanks to Donny who owns the bowling alley, Matt and Jenn who helped set up the venue and got some Silent Auction items, and helped us to run the event, to Emily, Shelby, Nancy, Carol, Jane, Mary, and Matt and Jen who helped to make the silent auction the biggest and best yet.  I love all of you. Thank you.

No comments: