Friday, June 01, 2012

Eight Is Great...

....especially in The Erickson 5 Household today.  It is hard to believe but the kiddos are turning 8 today.  They are all so excited.  Jon and I decided to make it extra special for them and we decorated the house last night after they went to bed.
Every year at this time I always reflect on how fast time is going by.  It is hard to believe that we are already at 8 years of age.  I truly cannot remember what my life was like before I had my three amazing children but I do know that they bring so much joy to both Jon and I and we are both truly enjoying this ride of raising our three awesome kids.
Every Birthday makes me a little sad because time is going by so quickly.  However, I am also excited to enter a new age with the kids and enjoy them more and more every year.  I am excited to make even more great memories and spend more quality time together.
Seven was an awesome year.  They have learned so much at school, they have made so many new friends, and we have enjoyed all the firsts that we have had in the First Grade.



God Bless You A, E, and K today and always as you turn 8 years old!  We love you so much and we pray you have a wonderful Birthday today and another year that will be filled with magic, memories, and all the things that make you happy.

No comments: