Monday, September 18, 2006

My Baby B

E was our baby "b" when we were pregnant and she lived on my left side. In the end of my pregnancy she was the source of a lot of my discomfort as her little head was in my rib cage. At one of my appointments the ultra sound tech told me that it was her little head that was causing me pain and she also told me to watch out as this baby was going to be my challenge. E was a challenge as a baby she came out the smallest but the feistiest. She always wanted attention and this factor along with being the smallest baby she became a lot of the volunteers "Favorite" as she always wanted to be held.

E has now become my little peace maker around here. The tables have turned and she is now the most easy going of the bunch. She often will give her toys up to her brother or sister if they want them. She is also the real animal lover. She loves her kitties and often tries to pet them but is unsuccessful as they swat at her. She has been talking about puppy's a lot lately and keeps telling me "Mommy, I wanna a puppy" and the other day she said "Mommy, I wanna puppy so I can walk him on a leash". WOW, I had not idea she even knew what a leash was. Jon might have something to do with this puppy obsession as he really wants a puppy too.






E also has a creative side to her. Whenever we sit down to draw or color she is always at it the longest. She really loves to color everything on the picture instead of just one little area. When we were at ECFE yesterday she spent most of the time painting and doing the other craft of the day.



E has always been a daddies girl. She LOVES to snuggle with her daddy and she really likes to lay on his chest and take a nap. Jon loves this equally as much. It is a precious site to see. E also loves her dollies and stuffed animals. She just got a little stuff puppy that is the favorite of the month and she has to take it to bed with her every night. The other night I watched her lay there with her head on her arm and she was petting her new little stuffed puppy. It was pretty cute. When we go get her out of her crib in the morning she always has her arms full of stuffed animals. She wants to get all of them up with her. The other day I noticed that when I was changing her sheets she has 3 times the number of dolls or stuffed animals in her crib. I wonder how that happens.

One more thing I would like to mention about E. She is the dare devil of the group. This girl has very little fear in her and sometimes it scares me but I was not like that at all so I am excited to see where it will lead her. She will climb to the highest slides a the play ground and go down them laughing the whole way.






E has such a kind spirit and she is so full of life. She is such a fun little girl who is so adventurous. I love her zest for life and I hope she has that with her always. She is an awesome gift from God and I have no idea how I ever got so lucky to have her as my very own.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ella sounds like my Parker...the complete daredevil of the group. He thinks he is 5!