Sunday, September 10, 2006

Monkey Business!


Each year our church has a fall festival that has tons of food, music, games, and rides. To start the festival off they always have a parade every year. We have entered the kids in the parade for the last three years.


The first year we did it the kids were 3 months old and we dressed them as Three Peas in a pod.


Last year we dressed them up as the three little pigs. We took second place last year and I was told that we got second instead of 1st because people complained that we could not win it two years in a row!

This year we were Monkey Business! They dressed up as monkeys and we decorated their wagon! We played the Curious George sound track as we walked in the parade. It was a lot of fun and the kids really got into throwing the candy to everyone. They also like to make the monkey sounds saying who, who, who ,who over and over again. It was pretty cute! We won 1st place again! I could not believe it but I can say now that I have bragging rights!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK- I just wat to go on record that I posted a month ago I hadalready bought my Halloween costumes...what i did not say is that they are monkeys. I had to look closely, because they ALMOST look the same! We, too, did peas in a pod 1st year, and 3 little pigs last year!! Wow! GREAT MINDs do think a like!