Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Sport...Step Jumping

Last night as I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner I could hear the kids laughing really hard. Realizing that something was up I came around the corner to fine A & K jumping off of our "higher than a normal step" step that run halfway through our house. E was upset that they were doing this as she thought they would get hurt. I of course ran and grabbed the camera. This situation is odd for a few reasons:
1. A is my scardy cat about everything so the fact that she was brave enough to be doing this is amazing.
2. E is usually the dare devil around here but she was afraid to jump.
3. A and K are usually the two that don't get along that great but they have been best buds lately.
Here are some pictures of the new sport:

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Very cute!! It could be worse, they could be jumping down a flight of stairs! At least they are having fun. I think it's funny, every triplet mom I know runs to get a camera when kids are doing things that are potentially dangerous. Everyone else would tell kids to stop or at least be careful, we look at it as a photo opportunity. My friend, Michele, took pictures of her 3 yr old climbing on the roof of a playhouse. Then she yelled at him to get down! Thanks for morning smile, step jumping looks fun!