Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snow Angels with out Snow!


Today after I got all of the kids coats on to head out to Open Gym K threw himself on the floor to make a snow angel. As you can see the girls followed too.

The other night after dinner we were all sitting around the table and K said to me "Thank you for the good supper mommy" I looked at Jon and said "what did he just say" and Jon replied "exactly what you thought he did". What a sweet sweet baby boy!

E has really liked to pretend that she is talking on the phone lately. The other night she was walking around the house acting like she was on the phone. Then she goes over to A and K and starts shouting.. "guys, hey guys...guys" once she got their attention here is what she said "I am talking to Sue, she says she is coming over right now from work" What a goof ball.

On Sunday night as the plane was landing here in Minneapolis it was dark outside so I told E to look out the window at all the lights. She peeked out and then turned to me and said "Mommy, I see McDonald's down there"! Everyone around us laughed because we were way to high to pick out any McDonald's.

No comments: