Monday, February 19, 2007

To Fargo we will go, To Fargo we will go...high ho the...

Yes, we went to Fargo this weekend to visit Jon's family. We never made it over the holidays due to my appendix so we went this weekend instead. We just got back tonight and I have to tell you I am exhausted from three 2 year olds that did not get much of a nap, all of the laundry, the unpacking, and everything else. However, I am happy to report that we had a delightful weekend with Jon's family. I am not sure any of us stopped though as we managed to fit in swimming, visiting with friends, sledding, and lots of great food.(I need to get back to the gym tomorrow!)
It was great to watch the kids play with their cousins and it was such an easy trip as the kids are getting older and much easier to manage in out of town situations. They slept great in their new "ready beds" and I always sleep great at my in-laws...it must be the bed! :O)
Here are some pictures of the weekend:

In the pool and as you can see K really liked it!

Jon with the "cousins"

Grandma and A

K and his Cars Valentine!

Grandpa and Grandma with the trio!


Grandma with her kids!

No comments: