Saturday, March 24, 2007

100th Post


This is my 100th post and there is a tradition in the blogsphere that when you reach your 100th post you are supposed to list 100 things about you. I know most of you prefer to read about the kids so feel free to skip over this and visit the archives. Here is my attempt:

1. My name is Nicole
2. This is the number of children I always planned to have
3. This is the number of children I have
4. Most of my friends call me Nik or Niki
5. I have blue eyes
6. My hubby Jon has brown eyes
7. All of my children have blue eyes
8. I am half French, ¼ Irish, ¼ Norwegian
9. I am a cat person
10. I have two cats:
11. Toby and
12. Dexter
13. Dexter sleeps on my head most nights
14. Growing up we had cats
15. There names were: Tigger I
16. Tigger II
17. Oreo
18. Patches
19. Cleo
20. I like to exercise
21. I get up early most mornings to fit exercise in my day
22. My first attempt at joining the Cheerleader Squad in H.S. failed
23. My second attempt was successful
24. My first job was at a concession stand
25. I burned my leg (2nd degree burns) on the hot dog cooker
26. My Second job was at the local pool as a locker room attendant
27. I like to play softball
28. 2nd base is my favorite position
29. I met my husband at a bar
30. He was wearing cowboy boots
31. I dislike cowboy boots
32. He has not wore them since
33. I love to be spoiled
34. Jon spoils me
35. Bluetooth is my new best friend
36. My youth group leader in High School is now my new best triplet mommy friend
37. It is hard for me to sit still
38. I am a doer
39. I have often been called and overachiever
40. I dislike school
41. I went as far as obtaining a Master’s degree
42. Starting to plan for PhD (just kidding Ronnie)
43. I like to sing
44. I have sung at one wedding
45. and one funeral
46. My kids and I sing all the time in the car
47. We all take turns singing individually
48. If I had more time I would join the church choir
49. I color my hair
50. If I did not I would have lots of grey
51. One of my best friends cuts my hair
52. I have at least 4 very best friends
53. I like to camp
54. We have a big tent but have yet to take the kids
55. This summer might be our first camping trip as a family
56. Kids who can’t share make me crazy
57. Parents that don’t encourage their children to share make me even more crazy
58. I can be a spitfire
59. Especially after a drink
60. I really like red wine
61. I am sensitive
62. but very forgiving
63. sometimes too forgiving
64. I hate confrontation
65. I avoid it at all costs
66. I would love to be pregnant one more time with just one baby to experience it “normally”
67. I do not want to go through the early baby stages again
68. I like to travel
69. I have had my gall bladder out
70. and my appendix
71. I have done laser eye surgery
72. I highly recommend this surgery
73. I love to watch television series on DVD
74. Right now I am watching the Gilmore Girls
75. When I have time
76. I like Black Cherry Diet Coke over ice
77. I like Peanut Butter
78. Often eating it right off of a spoon
79. I like to see a good movie the kind that you don’t want to end
80. I love listening to the Harry Potter books on CD
81. I Love Pillows!
82. I hold the record for the most pillows used by a pregnant person at the Hospital (18)
83. Gifts is my love language
84. I love to give gifts
85. I like to get gifts
86. My husband hates to give or get gifts
87. I like the internet, email, and blogging
88. I can’t remember what life was like before email
89. Pizza is my favorite casual food
90. Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon is my favorite fancy food
91. I don’t mind doing laundry
92. I hate cleaning house
93. Dusting is my least favorite activity
94. I love tootsie rolls
95. I gave up chocolate for lent
96. I confess that I cheated simply as I forgot I gave it up
97. My true love in life is my best friend Jon
98. and my three beautiful children
99. A, E & K
100. And God for giving me such a wonderful family and circle of friends.

I can’t believe that I got through that list. If you are still with me I hope you enjoyed this bio about “ME”!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I really like this post! I had no idea you could sing, (you never sing when I am around ya big dork!) I did not know you like Harry Potter books...
I have seen you be a sptifire" if spit fire means potty mouth!! hahahahahah!! great word!! and I have mostly seen it after a drink or few! you crack me up!
oh and I love love love Tootsie Rolls!! good call......I bring some to the "Circle" next time!