Thursday, March 08, 2007

Toddler Conversations

My mom called me at work this morning to tell me this happened:

K and E wanted A to crawl up on the bed to watch the Wiggles with them. She knew what they wanted so she decided to go get E's doll and strut around in front of them as to say I am not going to do what you ask.
E stands up on the bed and shakes her finger at A and says "A you put that doll back in the bed right now she needs her sleep"!
A put the doll back and crawled up on the bed!

Tonight we picked Daddy up at the airport and the kids were all really excited to see him. When he opened the back door to say hi to them A exclaimed "Daddy you want to come in here with us?"

Last weekend the girls had a sleep over at Sue's house. Sue got A to sit on the potty chair for her after she had her drink water, juice, and milk. A sat there for a little while and then she started to go potty. A exclaimed "IT'S WORKING"!

Sue also told me that when they were sitting down to have lunch She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a can of Diet Pepsi. When she got back to the table and opened up the can E said "hey Sue, you having a beer?"

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love hearing how little people think. So precious!

Geologychick said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my Blog - Yeah... it's still creepy going to the office all week!

The Amazing Trips said...

This is SO cute!!!

Our kids are not quite at that level of language development yet - - but I can tell that they are getting close!

It's great to have an outlet where you can write all this stuff down. Really, they change so fast - I know I'd be forgetting so much!