Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little People

I know most of you will think of the toys little people when you see the title of this post but I am thinking of how fast my trio is turning into little people. It is amazing to watch them grow and change right before my eyes.
Tonight when Jon got them home from Grandma's house here is what he heard A say from the living room: "OH MY GOSH, YOU MADE A REALLY BIG MESS AND YOU BETTER START PICKING IT UP NOW" The reason this is in all caps is because she said this very slowly and dramatically. At least she said Gosh and not GOD!
Tonight we called Aunt L and so K wanted to get on the phone. He then proceeded to start walking around the living room as he was speaking and then he would stop look up at the ceiling like he was thinking really hard and then answer the questions they were asking. TOO FUNNY!
E likes to pretend that she is like mommy. The other day she came downstairs with a pair of my flip flops. She insisted that I help her put them. Her little toes looked so uncomfortable. I had to take a picture. She walked around like this for a good half hour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I am so humbled reading all of these triplet blogs. Makes my twins look like a piece of cake.

Good luck with the whole potty training thing. I have had no more progress. Especially since I am stuck in bed for a few weeks. I can't wait until they are out of diapers.