Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Name is Horny.

Today as we were getting ready to go to dance, I reminded the kids to go get their "Friends" they wanted to take along with them. Every week they can bring stuffed animals along with them to dance. You can imagine my surprise when K came back into the kitchen and he said "Mom, I am going to bring Horny with me today". As I turned around to see if I understood him right, K was holding his moose and see mom this is my friend Horny.
You can imagine the laughter this brought to all the parents and the dance coach as we arrived at dance and K announced loudly that he brought his friend "Horny" with him. One of the parents told me that I needed to write that one down. I guess I just did!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is hysterical! I have missed checking on ya'll. Glad to see everyone is doing well!
Merry Christmas! Isn't this age THE BEST!!!!