Friday, July 31, 2009

When Momma is happy...



Everyone should know the saying that "When Momma is Happy, Everyone is happy"! Today at work, I was surprised with a box of cookies in honor of my birthday and another little bag with some Lady Bug cookies in it that said "for the kids"! This warmed me right up as I was so touched that they not only remembered it was my special day but that they also thought to do something special for my kids too. I guess they know the saying, when momma is happy!
So today is my Birthday. It is hard to believe that yet another year has gone by but it is true and here I am again "getting older". It really does not bother me to have a Birthday but I am just amazed at how fast time is flying by. In reflection of the past year, I feel so blessed for all the wonderful things I have in my life, my best friend and partner in crime, Jon. My three amazing children, parents and parents in law who love and support me through it all and a ton of family and friends who bless my life everyday and remind me how good life is!
So today as I celebrate yet another birthday I thank God for all he has given to me, all the blessings I have, the beautiful earth we live on and most of all my health and so many years of blessings in the past and I pray for so many more to come.

No comments: