Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Backyard S'mores and Fun


A few weeks ago after dinner one night, we thought it would be fun to go out to our firepit and have some S'mores. As we sat around the fire and the kids talked about their day I just had so much overwhelming happiness and love for my family and I told each of them that I LOVED them. It was so much fun to just hang out.
It was a busy week for the Erickson Five with both parents working a lot and Grandma Mary, Jane, and Grandma's friends Rebecca and Dan entertaining the kiddos. We were supposed to go camping this coming weekend but due to the busy week and the weather not being so great, we decided to postpone our camping trip and do some other fun stuff. I think we kicked it off right with the S'mores. However, Ella prefers her S'mores with just a plain old Marshmallow. Hmmm wonder where she got that from...Grandma Mary!

No comments: