Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool Graduation



Yesterday, we attended A, E, and K's graduation from Preschool. It was such a fun event and the kids were so proud to get their Diploma and sing songs to the audience.
We were lucky enough to have two Grandmas, a Grandpa, and a very special friend there for the kids as well as both Jon and I.
After the ceremony they had a cookie and lemonade reception at the church. As we walked into greet the kids, all three of mine ran up to me with a flower. I guess one of the many perks of being a triplet mom is three times the number of flowers! It was fun.
We got to have some great conversation with the teachers after the program and it was a great chance to Thank them for an awesome year and to say Good Bye. Amy, our kids teacher this year, said she was going to shed a few tears the last day of school. She will miss her class this year and I know that my three will miss her too. So school is almost out for the summer. I am excited to get some more time with the kids and I hope to plan some fun stuff this summer and make some awesome memories.



No comments: