Sunday, November 11, 2007

Crabby Pants

Yesterday, I had a case of the crabbies! I think it had to do with our house being such a disaster! I mean there was stuff everywhere. I know that had to do with the fact that I worked everyday last week and life was just really busy around here.


We are also trying to get things organized around our house. We just built a large shed in our yard to help with the storage of some things. We also have decided to take our living room back and move the toy room downstairs. We just have a lot of stuff that needs to be given away or put away. So as you can imagine, I got a little crabby until.....


My husband came upstairs looking like this:


Jon had been cleaning out his old sports equipment and decided to try a few things on. I laughed so hard that I think I even surprised Jon. What a goof ball. A few things to note about this picture are, one, the weight belt hardly fit...it was from high school but I still had to tease him. Two, he found and put on the cowboy boots he was wearing the night I met him. The night I met him, I told him that I don't date men that wear cowboy boots! (What a snob I must have been :) ) Boy, do I not only date them but I married one too!

Anyway, it felt good to have a good laugh. It always amazes me how Jon knows just how to make me laugh. I really love that about him. Thanks Babe!

No comments: