Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mourning the Loss.....

...of my computer.

Obituary to read:

Dell D600 Laptop
2003-2007

To be remembered as a great companion and a wonderful connection to the outside world for its owner, the mother to 3.5 year old triplets.

After my husband has tried to revive my computer for almost 5 days now, we have both given up hope. I am grateful that I have been backing up my pictures and other files onto a hard drive so the loss should be minimal. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to get for a new computer. So for now the blog may be a little quiet until I can get set up with a new tech best friend...I might name the next one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, Nicole... R.I.P. Dell Laptop....

ps: off topic but I have to tell you your house looks very very nice.,....love the tan color!

-Susy

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very creative ... I thought mine had died this morning or my monitor but thank fully it had not. boy am I glad.
I have some backing up to do .