Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfulness


For me it is hard to believe that we are already at Thanksgiving. This year has flown by and I just told Jon the other night "this has been the fasted one yet"!

I have so much to be thankful for:

My husband that loves me through all my imperfections and craziness. He listens and understands and appropriately disagrees when it is time to bring me back to earth. He balances me out in so many wonderful ways. He is an incredible father and the kids adore him. I am blessed to have him by my side as my partner through life. I am so THANKFUL for him.

My three beautiful children...I was out last night with some friends and I met someone new. He was an older man who has children of his own that are in their late thirties. Someone mentioned to him that I have triplets so he asked me to see some pictures...his reaction was so spectacular to the pictures. All he kept saying was "AWESOME" over and over again. Then he said "wow, triplets, that is a pretty bid deal". What an incredible reminder to me that God has blessed my life with so much and I really do have so much to be THANKFUL for.

My family...(related and not related) the ones that support "The Erickson Five" in all we do. I am so THANKFUL for all of our family. They are so supportive and helpful to us. The kids adore all of you and Jon and I are so grateful for all you do for us.

My girlfriends from all aspects of life, childhood, college, Sorority, work, Triplets, gym...I am so thankful for this network of women who are so supportive, fun, and understanding. Who most of the time know just what advice I need or just what to say to me. I have been struggling with some stuff lately and here is what one of my awesome friends said to me..."You're so special and it's a gift to be your friend. I can't think of many people who put an smile on my face the moment I see them!" This is an awesome reminder to me why I need to be THANKFUL for all my wonderful girlfriends.


My health, I have been thinking a lot lately about my health. I am so blessed to battle a disease like MS and come out on top.

I am so THANKFUL for all the simple (and not so simple) things in my life. My home, car, job, cats, neighbors, health, and most of all my GOD.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! The pictures of the kids came out really cute!