Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is always a big deal to us. My mother is half Irish so that means we are all Irish. The kids really got into "Green Day" this year. Grandma Mary of course went crazy with all the St. Patrick's Day shirts, hats, and other unique "green" items.
On Saturday night I was out for a Bachelorette Party for one of my friends and I was even drinking some green beer. It is always so much fun to celebrate this Holiday. I know it means a lot to Grandma Mary as she is so proud of her heritage. Her parents built and ran an Irish restaurant for many years. It still is standing today and it still one of the towns best places to eat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, happy, happy!

Anonymous said...

These kids are so Irish, they will always like this day. Right now they call it "green day" but as they get older they will know that everyone wishes they were Irish!!!!!!

Grandma Mary