Friday, March 21, 2008

Tales from the Hot Tub


This morning we were all over at Grandma Mary's house. It was a beautiful morning as it was snowing and all of the trees were white. Uncle Tony called and said he wanted to come over for a hot tub.

When he got there I agreed that I would go out with him. Then all of the kids wanted to go too. They needed a bath this morning anyway so I carried each of them out to the hot tub. My parents keep their hot tub cooler than most so it is safe for the kids to be in for a short period of time. Heck, when I was pregnant with them I sat in there daily due to my doctors orders.

We were all amazed to see that the kids grew so much they are now tall enough to stand in the hot tub. It is also really apparent that they have been in swimming lessons all winter long because they were loving the hot tub and there was no fear at all. At one point Ella went under the water and when she came up I asked her if she was OK. Then she said to me with a touch of sarcasm, "I just went under the water mommy"!

It was a fun morning and we were all grateful that we did not have to be going to work. The commute to work on a day like today is HORRIBLE!


Happy Friday!

No comments: