Friday, March 13, 2009

FriendShip Friday

Today was one of those days when you wake up and smile to yourself because you have so many fun things planned. This morning I met 3 of my favorite friends (all triplet mommies) at a local gym so we could all put ourselves through Pilate's together. It was a win win for everyone because our kids love to play together and they all got to spend a ton of time in the childcare center while we tackled Pilate's together. After Pilate's we had lunch D, L, & T and their mommy. It was a fun afternoon and it is always nice to catch up with Mommy Tina!
We left our play date and headed home to pack our bags. The kids were off to Grandma and Grandpa's house and Jon and I were headed to a party with some of my oldest, dearest, bestest friends. It was such a fun night and we all laughed and laughed and laughed. That is such good exercise for the soul.
It was such a fun day and Jon and I really enjoyed our night away with some of our oldest and dearest friends. Saturday I woke up feeling refreshed and happy! Life is good!

No comments: