Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Kids

On the eve of my Kiddos 7th Birthday, I am full of emotions and overwhelming Joy and Awe of how fast these past 7 years have gone by.  WOW!  We truly have little kids who are growing up so fast.  K told Jon just the other night that he is going to grow a half of inch over night so when he wakes up and he is 7 years old, he will be bigger.  At this point, I am not sure that his wishful thinking is that far off. 
Tomorrow I get to spend sometime in their classroom to help them celebrate the big day.  Then we are going to take them out to do some of their favorite rides tomorrow night.  I could not be more thrilled and excited for my kiddos on their 7th Birthday.  I can't help but feel so blessed that they are in my life and truly fill Jon and I with so much Joy. 
Happy Birthday AEK!  We could not be more proud of the little people you have become.  We love you. 

No comments: