Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Going to Grandpa's Farm

Tonight we had the kids end of the school year music concert at their school.  It was such a fun program and they all did a great job.  Each of the kids had a special job during the concert and Jon and I could not be more proud of them. 
It was great to see all the parents there that we have met and befriended this year.  It was fun to see all the kids and see how much they have all grown this year.  What a year of transition it has been for all of these little people. AWESOME!
I can't help but reflect on how much my little people are growing into such big kids.  As we are a few weeks out from their 7th Birthday, I shake my head and ask myself where all the time has gone.  It goes by so fast.  I love the stage we are at and it is so fun to watch them and spend time with them.  We have really been having some great family time these past few months and I LOVE IT. 




 Here are some pigs that the kids made to help decorate the gym for their concerts.  To cute not to share. 
Enjoy the photos from their concert.  It was so fun. 

No comments: