Sunday, October 15, 2006

"Mickey House"


We have a new obsession in this house. His name is Mickey Mouse or as KJ likes to call him "Mickey House"! I bought KJ a large Mickey Mouse doll at the store on Saturday. Once I saw his reaction to the doll I knew we would not leave the store with out it. He was thrilled and it melted my heart. He just LOVES his new Mickey and it goes everywhere with him now..even to bed. The other night Mickey had to sit at the dinner table and have a bowl and a spoon too.

So we have been singing:

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!
Hey there, hi there, ho there, you're as welcome as can be.
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!
Mickey Mouse! (Donald Duck!) Mickey Mouse! (Donald Duck!)
Forever let us hold his banner high, high, HIGH, HIGH!!
Come along and sing the song and join the jamboree.
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!
He's our favorite Mouseketeer, we know you will agree.
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!
Take some fun and mix in love, our happy recipe.
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!
M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!

When we get done singing this all we get is "more mommy, sing more mommy, do it again"

To funny!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am laughing at your post because my kids just discovered Mickey a couple of weeks ago from watching Playhouse Disney...everytime they see anything with Mickey on it, Ryland shouts, "Look, Mommy! Mickey Mouse cwub-howse!."