Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Comments....

So I typically try to be an upbeat and positive person. However, sometimes things can get to me like stupid and rude comments about my three precious blessings. As you can imagine Triplets can attract a lot of attention when you are out in public. Especially if you have their stroller or cho cho wagon with you.
Yesterday, we were in the New Trader Joe's store that opened up in the twin cities area. It is a small store and for some reason it was very busy on a mid Monday Morning. Two older women stopped GG Del and myself to admire the kids. When this type of thing happens I usually have all the kids say hi just to distract them (kids) from noticing people starring at us. These women were complimenting me on what a great job I have done as a triplet mom and how busy I must be, blah blah blah. Then a husband to one of these ladies walked up and looked at me and said..."Triplets?" I said yes they are and I smiled and in turn he said to me "you should of had three girls"! WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I looked him straight in the eyes and told him I am grateful for what I do have and that I am lucky to have three healthy babies that happen to be two girls and a boy!
People can be so rude.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am sooo with you!