Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pumpkin Party

Last weekend we went to a pumpkin carving party. Jon was out of town so it was just me and the kids. I had a lot of help though as it was at one of my bestest friends Mothers house and she and her mom just adore my kids.

So as you can see from the pictures. I did most of the cleaning of the pumpkins as the girls did not like to touch the "yucky" stuff. K lost all interest and went and played with the cars instead.


Since I did not know how the kids would react to carving pumpkins I purchased three small pumpkins for .99 each. It worked out perfect.

Here are all the finished pumpkins from the party. We have the small ones on the right. E wanted a scary face, A wanted a happy face, and K wanted a sad face (we did surprised).

This year Halloween was a lot of fun. The kids really got into the Holiday and they loved to walk over to the neighbors house on a daily basis as they have two large blow up pumpkins and a large blow up ghost. This holiday has really made me feel so blessed to have triplets. It is three times the fun and excitement. I am really excited for the holidays and to get a Christmas tree and all the lights.

No comments: