Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


WOW, it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already here. I swear it was just New Years 2006 a few weeks ago. I have so much to be thankful for this year. Three incredible healthy, smart, and witty children; a husband who loves me unconditionally no matter what; Parents that are so supportive of me and my family; A grandmother who is still healthy and recovered well from her surgery and breast cancer; In Laws who travel from afar to help us out when we are in need; a brother who loves the kids just as much as if they were his own; health and happiness for myself, the kids, and Jon; and many many friends who love an support all of the Erickson Five.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the picture of them in a line!