Monday, November 27, 2006

Singing Snowmen!

I had to share this funny story. This past weekend we headed up to North for my Cousin Micheal's Funeral. On Saturday night we reserved the back room at one of the restaurants in town. We arrived first and there was a really cute snowman that was bigger than the kids. As you can see from these pictures they all LOVED the snowman. They were hugging him and kissing him.
Then I noticed a cord behind the snowman so I decided to plug it in to see what would happen. The snowman came to life singing and dancing to "Frosty the Snowman" and I had three 2 year olds screaming out of fear of this singing and moving Snowman. Luckily I had Jon and Grandma there with me to help settle the kids down. I also hid the plug so no one else would turn it on. The kids definitely kept their distance from Frosty after that.

No comments: